In some sections of our website, we require the client to have the cookies enabled given that some of the features require them to work, but under no circumstances collect personal information (identification, contact, work related, or in any other way).
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Pages visited.
- Products added to the ‘make an offer’ list. These products will be used to create a listing of products of interest and sent to Administration of Temple Heavy Equipment.
- All fields in the ‘offer’ request form: name, email (optional), phone number, offer and message content (optional).
- All fields in additional contact forms on our website.
Note: All the fields in the ‘offer’ request that have been filled by the user will be saved in the order details. Data collected will be used for a response to the user. Data collected will be kept no less than one year.
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Sales Managers can access:
- The ‘offer’ request you’ve submitted through our website.
- Data entered in the ‘offer’ request form and/or additional forms on our website.
- Behavior and activities carried out by users on our site. i.e. Browser Analytics tracking.
Note: Our team members have access to this information to negotiate the best offer and provide prompt service.
The information obtained shall not be communicated to third parties, with the exception of cases where possible fraudulent activities are being investigated.
If the user wants to disable the cookies, he/she must do it directly from the web browser.